We are immediately seeking a motivated candidate (licensed attorney) to work in a fast-paced practice. Great work environment and great opportunity for exposure to many practice areas. 2-5 years experience is preferred. Spanish speaking is a plus. Bar admission in Massachusetts required. We are looking for litigators. We offer 401k, vacation, sick, professional development assistance and holiday pay. Salary is commensurate with experience.
- Knowledge and experience from client intake to drafting pleadings, discovery, attending mediation, and attending court appearances.
- Move matters along by working independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to positively interact with clients and address complex client issues.
- 2-5 years legal experience preferred.
- Juris Doctorate from an accredited law school.
- Licensed to practice law in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- Excellent writing and drafting skills.
- Must be proficient in drafting, pleadings, motions, briefs, affidavits, settlement agreements, contracts, discovery, proposed orders, correspondence, and memoranda.
- Experience using law practice management software preferred.
- Strong problem-solving, communication, analytical, and organizational skills.
The position will involve legal research and writing and court appearances. Spanish language fluency is a plus, but not required. Salary is commensurate with experience. Please submit resume and cover letter. Writing Sample is required.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Commensurate with experience.
To apply to this position send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org